Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 5 December 2013

University Haul/Bathroom and Stationary

Over 2 months into starting university and I've still got stuff that i bought beforehand to haul for you! This is the last one i promise!


Lets start with bathroom stuff, now I'm lucky enough to be in halls where the rooms have ensuites which means i get my own bathroom, which is very convenient. But that also means i had to buy stuff for my bathroom as not everything was included. I picked up all the towels, flannels and the bath mat from primark and as you can see went for a 'light pink' colour scheme, since my bedroom was general a  kind of grey/cream very vintage chic theme i wanted something different for my bathroom, all the other bathroom essentials like the bin, the toilet brush and the toothbrush, soap and hand wash holders were from wilkinsons, i didn't want to go too overboard with the pink though so i got these in white. 


Stationary was hard to pick out as i wasn't 100% sure on what i actually needed since i'd never been to university before and i wasn't sure how much i would need to be writing down or how much extra paper i would get. So, i bought a couple of notebooks, a larger folder which has some nice paper in it to write out notes nicely, some copier paper for my printer, a divided folder to store spare bits of paper, some post-it notes, a box of bulldog clips, noticeboard pins, staples and paper clips, an academic diary, some plastic wallets, some black and blue pens, a pencil case a notebook cooler for my new laptop and some bigger hard storage boxes for storing all my work at the end of the year. 

I also placed the bag i got for uni on here, its from H&M and it was £25, i also bought the scarf alongside it to make it look a bit less plain, it's perfect size as it fits my laptop in it for when i'm going to the library and fits all my books and folders in it when they're needed. 

That's the end of this little university haul series, i do plan to do a mini room tour with pictures so a lot of this stuff will be featured again in that in the near future! 

Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment