Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 November 2013

What lies ahead...

My journey has only just begun, i am aware of that, but i'm excited to see where this crazy adventure will take me, i never thought i would have the ability to travel the world and do something for the good, because i don't think i could have been away from home, but my 60 days at university have taught me that, wherever you go in the world you can find a way to fit in, and although homesickness is inevitable its likely that the experience will be so worthwhile that it will become unimportant.

My future plans are to finish my english language and media and communication Ba(hons) degree at De Montfort University, and then go on to Leicester University to complete my PgCe (post graduate certificate in education). After that, who knows where i'll end up, my plans so far are to go to Thailand for a few months and experience teaching english to Thai children, i think it will be an amazing experience and travelling there would hopefully take me to another country as well where i can teach some more. While i'm young i want to take the opportunity to make the most of my life!

There are so many things that can get in the way of these things happening; homesickness, boyfriends, friends, doubt. But I'm determined to live my life for me for the next 6 years, i want to do whatever i can, and if things stop me from doing that then they don't deserve to be in my life. For now, this is what i plan to do, and after that who knows where my life will take me, maybe one day ill settle down and have a family but i have years before i have to think about that. My journey is going to be extraordinary, i will make sure of it.



Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment