Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 February 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review

I've been eyeing up this product for a long time, ever since becoming interested in the Bioderma Crealine H2o Cleansing Solution, i decided to try one of the well known dupes which is the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review and i have to say, so far i am very impressed! 

The solution is like a water, which you place onto a cotton pad and wipe across your face, 1 cotton pad does your whole face and it works really well, i feel like it really gets into my pores and clears them out. If i have a little bit more eye make up on, i use one of my Simple Cleansing Make up Remover Wipes first across my eyes to get majority of it off and then use the L'Oreal Solution to go over it and take the rest of my face off. So far it hasn't made me break out, in fact i think it's made my skin a bit clearer because it dissolves the makeup much better then the Simple Make up wipes. The only issues i have with it are if you do accidentally get a bit in your eyes it does sting a little bit and you have to wash it out, it's not too much of an issue because if you're careful it shouldn't get into your eyes, the bottle also squirts the liquid out quite quickly meaning that more comes out then you need but for the price of £3.99 I can't really complain!


No comments:

Post a Comment