Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 February 2014

MUA Palettes ♡ Swatches and Review

I own two MUA Palettes, both Heaven and Earth and most recently, Undress Me Too. I've had Heaven and Earth for quite a while now and for £4 a palette I cannot fault the quality, although not the longest last eyeshadow i have to admit it has excellent colour pay off and doesn't crease at all. Luckily I don't have greasy eyelids at all so creasing has never really been a problem for me, occasionally i'll prime my eyes a bit, just with some Collection 2000 concealer and that does make the eyeshadow last a bit longer as it has something to stick to, overall the eyeshadows are excellent quality for the price you pay!




The MUA Heaven and Earth palette I have owned for quite some time so a lot of the colours are used and you can tell which are my favourite and which are used a lot! The Undress Me Too palette is new so i haven't got any use out of it yet, but i think i prefer the colours a lot more on this palette, it can be used for a bit more of a lighter daytime look! 




I feel like the Heaven and Earth palette is the perfect warm neutral palette that can be used for both night and everyday use! I've got a lot of use out of it as you can see! 



(from l-r) Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt. 

What really sold me on the Undress Me Too palette was the taupe-y shade Exposed and the dark black of corrupt as i didn't have any shades like those. I can't wait to try it out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment