Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 14 April 2014

Apologies, update and change.

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL recently, i've been super swamped with uni work and work work and i just haven't had the time! This time of year gets seriously crazy and i've had a hard time keeping on top of everything, but it's almost summer which means lots of blogging! (:

Update update update, i don't really know what to tell ya, lifes been pretty much the same, i got a summer job which i've started so i'm going to be super busy with that earning money and trying to get out of my pesky overdraft! I'd like to do lots in the summer, in particular go to leeds festival but we're going to see what happens pay wise, i'm getting a lot of hours and decent pay in this job so hopefully i'll be able to manage my finances well enough so i can go and have a decent amount of money left to enjoy freshers part 2 in september!

So as of june i officially rent a house, A HOUSE?! what?! i mean, its a student house but still! It's crazy that it's already been a year of university, it feels like yesterday i was moving in and meeting my flatmates. It's been a crazy year and i can only hope it will get crazier. I can't wait to organise my room for next year and properly decorate it, i'm currently in the midst of decorating my room at home to make it more homely so i'll share some of that with you and how i'm going to decorate my room in my uni house! I love decorating right now!

I think that's about it for now! Will give you a DIY decorating update in just a bit! But for now goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment