Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 28 April 2014

Everyday Make-up Bag!

Sorry for not being around recently, i've been busy with working over the easter holidays, i'm back at uni now and although i have work to do i have a little more free time so i can focus a little bit more on my blog.

I story my makeup in plastic containers, but for the makeup that i wear everyday, so it's easy to grab i store it in this make-up bag from Primark. It's very spacious and easy to chuck in your bag if i need to take make-up with me.


I don't store any make-up brushes in my make-up bag except a small kabuki brush because i have a separate pot which makes them easier to grab, if i need to go somewhere i'll throw whatever brushes i need in there with the makeup. 



For base products i have my W7 Prime Magic Face Primer, which makes your skin feel very silky and smooth, i have my Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Ivory and my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. I also carry my kabuki brush that i got from boots about 3 years ago! 


For eyes I have my Natural Collection Eye Lines eyeliner, which is actually my favourite pencil eyeliner, i have my Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 100% Black and i have two mascaras, sometimes i use both or sometimes i just grab the one, i have the Collection No Clumps Definition Mascara and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara. 


For the rest of my products i have my Rimmel Bronzing Compact Powder in Light Matte, my Elf Eyebrow kit (which i love!) my Natural Collection Cream Blusher in Rosy Pink and my EOS Lipbalm for my lips. I change up the blusher and bronzer whenever i feel like i need a change but these are the ones i'm currently using. I will also add lipstick if i'm feeling like wearing lipstick one day and i'm taking my make-up with me! 


 Storing this altogether makes it a lot easier for me to grab my makeup and do it quickly, especially when i need to be somewhere and i'm running late!






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am commenting to say that I have nominated you for the Liebster! It is like a tag award for bloggers, for more information and the details, head over to my blogpost- http://mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-liebster-award.html
    Thanks Lydia x

    ReplyDelete