Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 23 January 2014

Elf Haul

I've never tried Elf products before and I've been wanting to get some for a very long time! I finally found the time to sit down and go through the website and get what i needed, there's lots of things i want to try from Elf but being a student i don't have an awful lot of money and spending money on makeup is not what i need. But as i need things i'll probably add a few things to my basket that i probably could do without but want to try!

I haven't tried any of these products out yet as i only received them in the post today! But they look really good and there's been a few good reviews about several of the products i chose so i'm excited!





I'm particularly excited to try the Elf Eyebrow Kit as i've heard very good reviews on it and i've been desperate to try to find a new routine for my eyebrows! I'll be sure to put a review up if i really like it.

Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment