Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♡

Well it's the 1st of January 2014, i can't believe 2013 went by so fast. It's still hard for me to believe that this time last year i was getting ready to go back to school. So many things have happened this year, going to university being the biggest lifestyle change, but i don't regret a single second, lets hope 2014 only gets better! 

To celebrate new year i went to a party with some of my friends from school, it was only a small gathering with something 25 of us there but it was so nice just to get drunk and have a good time and have my friends surrounding me! I couldn't have asked for a better way to bring in the new year. 

I hope all your new year's eve's were as eventful and enjoyable as mine was and i hope that you have a fantastic year! 

Happy new year x

source

No comments:

Post a Comment