Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 January 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

This post is very very belated, it being the 13th january i should have probably got this up earlier but unfortunately i left my camera at uni so i couldn't take any pictures of my presents and then it took me a while to get them together so i could take pictures of them! But FINALLY, here it is! What I got for christmas 2013...


So here is all of my presents, i was extremely lucky this year! Although this may not seem like a huge amount to some people but as i've got older i've realised what's really important about christmas and that's the people you're with and now the presents you receive. I got the usual lot of chocolate, pyjamas and socks and some other larger, more expensive things which i was very happy with!  



 I've been wanting to try the tangle teezer out for a very very long time and i'm so happy i got one! It's definitely one of my favourite presents, i have to admit i did keep using it and then putting it back in the box so i could bring all the packaging to uni and photograph it properly, i just couldn't resist using it though! I'm very pleased with it so far!



My very best presents were my real techniques brushes! Now, once again i couldn't resist using them which is why they're looking a little grubby! I'm very happy with them as well, i'm looking forward to getting the Starter eye set now! 


My present from my dad was another iPhone 4! Unfortunately my old one completely broke and i was really really disappointed because i feel like i cant live without an iPhone now! So he surprised me with this and i was very happy! 



These amazing Cath Kidston mugs were bought for me, by my best friend from back home Emma and i absolutely adore them, when i used to work with her at a garden centre, we sold these and i was longing for them for so long, i'm so so happy she bought them and i'm saving the especially for september when i move into my new house at uni! 



Perks of being a Wallflower is one of my favourite films of all time and i was yet to get it on DVD so my mum kindly bought it for me, i've watched it a few times already oops! The american pie collection is something i've wanted for so long, i've only watched the first one so far but i'm sure i'll get a lot of use out of this as i find the american pie films very funny!


The soap and glory scents are my favourite body sprays to wear! They're so easy just to spritz on, i also love how quick and easy the moisturiser is to spray on and go, so i'm so happy my mum surprised me with these, i definitely didn't expect to get these!

I'm very very pleased with this years haul i couldn't have asked for much more to be honest, considering i struggled compiling a list in the first place! I'm sorry the quality of these pictures is not amazing, but i really struggle with lighting in my uni room so i'm gonna have to figure something out for that! Although its late, hope everyone got everything they wanted for christmas!

Lots of love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment