Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 25 July 2013

Denim Dungarees OOTD

I've always wanted a pair of denim dungarees, but i definitely don't think my legs would be able to pull off the shorts version, so when i went into primark, just before my holiday i found this dungaree dress, i thought i might be able to work this a bit better, and since it was from primark it was only around £12 so really cheap! 


Usually i would wear a crop top with it, or a patterned top which goes with the light wash denim, but today i paired it with a sports contrast top as i thought it made it a bit more casual and a bit more dressed down. I actually really like how the look turned out, i think i can pull of a boy-ish top because it is a dress rather then shorts. 


The dungaree dress has a little pocket on the front which i think adds a nice touch and it also cinches in at the waist and flares out like a skater skirt so it is very flattering. 


Sorry about the miserable face but this was the only half decent photo! I was not having a good face day. I used my normal everyday make-up and pinned my hair so it looked half up, half down, i think this made it look a bit more feminine to rear away from the sporty top but was also out of my face and looked put together.

 

I'm wearing Barry M's new 'Gelly' Nail Polish in Prickly Pear, i really like the texture of these nail polishes and they truly do last for days without chipping at all, even without top coat. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry that i seem to be doing a lot of OOTD's i'll definitely do a more variety of posts soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment