Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Yankee Candle Haul

I work in a garden centre and we sell lots and lots of Yankee Candles, so of course majority of my wages end up going back into the garden centre being spent on Yankee Candles! Anyway, we had a huge sale on recently and even though most of the good ones were gone before I could have a good look through I managed to find a few that I don't mind spending a few pounds on! 


Blissful Autumn Regular Tumbler £2.48
Vanilla Cupcake Regular Tumbler £2.48

I bought both of these for my mum because she loves Vanilla Cupcake and sweet scents like that and she likes the sugared pears, cinnamony scent that Blissful Autumn gives off. I'm not a massive fan of the cakey scents as I think they're too sweet and overpowering.


Honey and Spice Large Tumbler £4.78

Absolute bargain considering these massive candles are usually around £20 or more. Honey and Spice is definitely not my favourite scent out of them all but i surprisingly liked it and for such a bargain price I thought I might as well buy it! 


Yankee Candle Roly Poly Glass £1.05
Wild Passion Fruit Sampler £0.44
Cinnamon Stick Sampler £0.44

The Roly Poly Glass was not actually in the sale but it was surprisingly cheap for a Yankee Candle product so I thought I would buy it so I could burn the samplers as even at full price they are much cheaper to buy if you just want to try out a scent before buying the larger jars! 


Wild Passion Fruit Wax Tart £0.31

I already own a tart burner, so for 31p I thought I would add one more collection and as you can tell I absolutely love wild passion fruit, I wish they would have had a bigger candle left, i would've bought them all! 


To finish off the post I thought i would leave you with a cute picture of the wild passion fruit sampler burning in the roly poly glass on my bedside table, it's definitely a cute little finishing touch to the decor! 

Let me know what you think of this type of post, and where you get your yankee candles from and whether you ever pay the full price for them, I feel like sometimes they're just not worth it! x

No comments:

Post a Comment