Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 11 July 2013

Sun sun sun...

From the 23rd June to the 1st July I went to Zakynthos is Greece, for a typically named 'girls holiday' I've just finished my A Levels and I am about to go to university, so four of us booked the holiday as a last blow out together before we all went our separate ways. I absolutely loved the lifestyle in Greece and I enjoyed completely chilling out for a week, it really helped after a stressful two years at school. Although a few issues occurred while we were away, both personal and to do with the holiday we still had a great time and made some great friends.


We pretty much spent the whole week partying and just relaxing by the pool and on the beach, it was nice to get into a routine of getting up around midday after only a few hours sleep and heading down to the strip to 'munchies' where Nikos gave us lots of nice food for very cheap! The best part of the holiday was most definitely the first night, we headed to the club 'fishbowl' and ordered their Ultimate Fishbowl which was £120 euros, and we managed to finish it between 12 of us, impressive. 

The rest of the time was spent by the pool or in the sea just relaxing, it really was a wonderful end to my time at school and despite all the ups and downs I'm so glad I went and managed to have a great time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment