Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 19 July 2013

Mint Green OOTD

Just a quick OOTD post, it was fairly sunny the other day and I just went to visit my grandad with my mum so I wasn't doing anything special but I quite liked my outfit anyway so I thought I might as well share it! 





Top: Primark
Skirt: New Look



Necklace: Primark


Rings (l-r): Topshop, Primark
Bracelet: Somewhere in Greece



I did my usual everyday make-up routine, the only difference is I tend to use different combinations of the MUA heaven and earth palette, just to mix it up a bit!


I put my hair in a messy bun, because it was on the second day of not being washed so it was looking a tad greasy, so it looked much better pushed back into a bun, also it was a really hot day so it's much nicer when my hairs out the way of my neck!



I used 'Moonlit Path' by Bath and Body Works as my fragrance, their fragrance mists, are one of my favourite things to use in the summer because they're so light and refreshing and don't smell too strong.


On my nails I have American Apparel 'Office' on, it's my favourite mint green and I got it in America, I wish American Apparel Nail Varnishes weren't so expensive in England, and I had an American Apparel near me! 

I've never got into mint green until this summer, now I love it! Plus, even though it's weird I kind of like matching my nail varnish to whatever clothes i'm wearing, that's normal right? Right? Right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment