Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 July 2013

End of Year Leavers Ball

Another lifestyle post for you all, I've got lots of things happening over the next few weeks outside of the beauty and fashion side of things so i'm hoping to be able to do a few more of these and share my life with the world. I'll also definitely start figuring out a schedule fairly soon as I think that will mean i'll post more often hopefully every week day! But for now, we'll just go with the flow.

I've just finished my A Levels so I had a end of year prom on the 5th July. I wasn't particularly looking forward to going because I didn't expect to have too much of a good time, but it was a really good night and i'm very glad I went! I started out by going to my friends house for a few drinks and pictures before we left but it turned out that I had to be in school all day so actually only turned up in time for a couple of pictures before it was time to head off!

It was a great night though, and lots of people went out into town afterwards and we pretty much took over the whole nightclub and it was amazing, got in about half 4 in the morning, sign of a good night. It was such a nice end to a wonderful two years, i'm very happy that school is finally over though!






No comments:

Post a Comment