Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Outfit, Hair and Face of the night

 Some fairly old pictures but I thought i'd share them anyway, I went out for a few drinks with friends and then clubbing so had to wear clothes and make-up that would look good and last all evening.



Make-up
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Maybelline Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Neutral Eyeshadow Palette from Avon
17 Champagne Eyeshadow
MUA eyeshadow in White
Elizabeth Arden Peach Blusher
Loreal Super Liner Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Black
EOS Lip Balm


Hair
I just put my hair up in a high bun and then curled some pieces of hair around my face to make me look a bit more put together.




Outfit
Black Playsuit - Primark
Leather Jacket - Primark
Scarf - Sainsburys gift set
Wedges - New Look



Jewelry
Snake Necklace - Accessorize
Cross Ring - Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment