Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Weekstagram #1

Weekstagram is a new series in which every week I shall post the pictures that I've been putting up on instagram, if you want to follow me on instagram the link is here.


In the garden's at Grandads - Yankee Candle purchase for £4.78 - Egg Sandwich - Organizing my wardrobe - Posh meal at the Hen Do - Cherry Pajamas - Not Thirsty Thursdays, Hungry Thursdays - Yankee Candle crazy - Pizza and salad - KFC - Girls on the boat at the Hen Do - Burning Candle - Going out for a family meal - On the boat - The Harvester - Nautical Nails for a nautical hen do. 

I don't know whether I'll do one of these every week, or just every so often but I like the idea of summing up my week in pictures. 

Mwah x



No comments:

Post a Comment